UPMC Centers for Rehab Services is a division of UPMC Community Provider Services. We are dedicated to supporting each community where we live and work by helping the community grow stronger.
As of March 2012, UPMC Hamot outpatient physical therapy services will be integrated into UPMC Centers for Rehab Services (CRS). Services will continue to be provided by the same skilled therapists, clinical managers, and staff members, each dedicated to delivering the best care experience possible.
Offering some of the latest treatments and specialized programs, we can help you find relief and get back to doing the things you love.
- Experienced Staff has more than 125 years of collective experience plus access to UPMC medical team
- Personal Care One-on-one physical therapist to patient care
- Convenience Five locations throughout the Erie region
- Specialized Care and Facilities Therapies include Aquatic Therapy, Anodyne® Therapy, complete decongestive therapy for Lymphedema, Decompression Therapy, Myofascial Therapy, the McKenzie Method® spinal treatment, and prenatal and postpartum therapy
- Same Day Appointments Available when needed
- Billing Expertise Experts available to answer billing questions
Injuries treated include, but are not limited to: